[mythtv-users] DirecTV issue

Jon Bishop jon.the.wise at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 04:49:33 UTC 2006

On Dec 4, 2006, at 2:00 PM, Michael T. Dean wrote:

> On 11/27/2006 12:47 AM, Jon Bishop wrote:
>> What ended up working for me was updating the channel list on zap2it
>> AND truncating my program table, then removing the card from seteup
>> and re-adding the card, source, and input. This removed all the old
>> entries, and updated the new ones.
>
> That's why this should be fixed using the "Delete All" button for
> video
> sources followed by deleting the broken capture card (when required).
> The "Delete All" button clears all the appropriate data.  It's the
> /only/ button that will do so.

It *should* but I did that first. Removed the card and all the video
sources, and started anew. No good. Then I cleaned up the zap2it and
removed the video sources and capture card, truncated the table, and
started from scratch if you will. Now it works flawlessly again. And,
yea, sorry bout all the top posting, it's a bad habit.

~Jon