[mythtv-users] Season-Pass

James Oltman cnlibmyth at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 21:27:25 UTC 2006

> On 12/4/06, *Mitchell Gore* <mitchell2345 at msn.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I have just got my myth box up and running and i am very happy with it.
>
> From what i have read/experienced Myth does not a have a recording option
> to :
>
> "Record all new episodes"
>
> much like TiVo's Season Pass
>
> If this does exist how do I use it?

What I think would be cool is a feature where you tell it to not record the
same show with in one week of airing.  I like to setup shows to record at
any time on any channel.  For shows like This Old House, I record on Monday
night, I watch on Tuesday, then delete it (not choosing don't re-record cuz
at some point in the future, I'd like to watch it again).  So then it
records it again on the weekend.  So if it was setup with a feature to not
re-record in the next week, I could watch the episode again at some point a
few months down the line.  Just a thought.

Liberal