[mythtv-users] Season-Pass

Mitchell Gore mitchell2345 at msn.com
Mon Dec 4 20:53:30 UTC 2006

very nice thank you.

i assumed it did as this is a for sure need with pvr.

Being myth has so many options and so much flexibility things get a little confusing to program.

Mitchell

Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 15:47:29 -0500From: bbenso1 at gmail.comTo: mythtv-users at mythtv.orgSubject: Re: [mythtv-users] Season-PassOn 12/4/06, Mitchell Gore <mitchell2345 at msn.com> wrote:

Hi,I have just got my myth box up and running and i am very happy with it.   From what i have read/experienced Myth does not a have a recording option to : "Record all new episodes"  much like TiVo's Season Pass  If this does exist how do I use it? Myth does have an option for this.  If you are using mythweb to schedule your recordings choose 'Record at any time on this channel' or 'Record at any time on any channel'.  Then in the drop-down box for 'Check for duplicates in:' select Only New Episodes.If you are using the frontend to schedule your recordings choose 'Record at any time on this channel' or 'Record at any time on any channel'.  Then go into Scheduling Options and go down to the third item from the bottom.  Scroll through the options using the left and right arrow keys until it is set to 'Record new episodes only'.  Then select Go Back and then select Save these settings.HTH,Brad