[mythtv-users] How do I change the default 60mins setting when I press the R key while watching a channel ???

Robert Johnston anaerin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 20:51:08 UTC 2006

On 12/4/06, Stephen Kitchener <stephen at g6dzj.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> Simple question really -how do I change the seemingly default 60 mins that is
> set when I press R while watching a channel....
>
> I have tried to extend the recording by going into the recording whilst its
> being played and adding minuts to the "finish late by" option, but this has
> no effect.
>
> I also read from the wiki that pressing R/r will cycle through the options,
> but the only ones I get are record and stop recording......
>
> What am I missing ??  ....

You're missing the fact that pressing "R" tells Myth to record the
current program. The "options" you get are to record the current
program only, to find multiple matches and so forth.

It's presumed that you press "R" to record this program, and you can
then use the program guide or program finder to tell Myth the other
programs after the current one to record.
--
Robert "Anaerin" Johnston