[mythtv-users] How do I change the default 60mins setting when I press the R key while watching a channel ???

Stephen Kitchener stephen at g6dzj.demon.co.uk
Mon Dec 4 20:29:51 UTC 2006

Hi List,

Simple question really -how do I change the seemingly default 60 mins that is
set when I press R while watching a channel....

I have tried to extend the recording by going into the recording whilst its
being played and adding minuts to the "finish late by" option, but this has
no effect.

I also read from the wiki that pressing R/r will cycle through the options,
but the only ones I get are record and stop recording......

What am I missing ??  ....
--
SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0.
Empty set (0.00sec)