[mythtv-users] Clipped video from Motorola DCT-6200

Allan Wilson allanwilson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 19:31:26 UTC 2006

If you can find a TV set with firewire you could connect the cable box
straight to the TV and see what it does. I was knocking Charter pretty hard
in my area but when it came down to it they did a confernce call with 6
engineers and 2 managers and me on the line to find out how to get my
sa3250hd to work with my TV. I was lucky enough to have a Sony with firewire
inputs. I had to get a newer box which fixed mine but the big thing was they
had a scientific atlanta guy on the phone that had me doing all kinds of
stuff to the box. Don't know if it is realistic but something to think
about.

Allan