[mythtv-users] Am I doing this correctly ?? - trying to import mpg files , so that I can use mytharchive...

Stephen Kitchener stephen at g6dzj.demon.co.uk
Mon Dec 4 17:16:01 UTC 2006

On Sunday 03 Dec 2006 23:58, Paul Harrison wrote:

Hi Paul,

Hitting the R key works fine, I have one problem though, I tried to extend the recording time over the 60m that seems to be initially set, I entered the edit mode while watching the recording and extended it by 30 mins, but it only appeared to extend it a few minits.

1) How can I change the initial 60m to a another value (If this is possible)

2) What am I missing - do I need to make up more recording profiles to account for differing lengths of source material ?

Any help appreciated

Steve

SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0.
Empty set (0.00sec)