[mythtv-users] Australian MythTV HDTV Cards

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Mon Dec 4 00:42:20 UTC 2006

This one time, at band camp, James McDonald wrote:

> However I'm not entirely sure of what will and wont work it seems when I
> look at cards they have model numbers that are close to the supported
> cards but not exactly so is it a try it and see proposition or are there
> any Australian Users on list that can tell me what model and from where
> they purchased their card.

These guys specifically mention Linux, so that can't hurt:

Under most states' Trade Practices legislation, this kind of statement
means that if it doesn't work, you're entitled to a refund.

Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>

In politics, what begins in fear usually ends in folly.

- Samuel Taylor Coleridge