[mythtv-users] nuvexport reports extra frames?

Christopher Friend christopher_friend at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 3 23:55:35 UTC 2006

 >> processed: 9392 of 7183 frames at 9.44 fps (130.75%, eta: )
 >> Any ideas why it's displaying this, and how to fix it?

Hmm, yeah, it'll do that sometimes. Never seen it quite that bad though.

Depending on your version of FFMpeg / Transcode and nuvexport it'll give
different stuff too, with never versions mine seems to give alot more
accurate reports than it used to. Also I think using myth cutlist will
affect it a bit too. yeah I deffinately used to have it underreport
frames up until recently when i did cut bits out (ie. it stopped at 72%)...

Christopher