[mythtv-users] acpi and Wakeup feature: it's possible?

Guillaume Membré guillaume.ml at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 15:15:47 UTC 2006

Hello,

mythtv has a built in support for this : have a look at
http://mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-11.html#ss11.5
It is all explained :)

With a setup like this, me box wakes up automatically 2 min before a
recording and shutdown when transcode is finished.
Moreover, with mythwelcome, you can specify some   fixed wakeup time
every day to do the guide grab.

Hope this helps you out
Guillaume