[mythtv-users] Alternative to mythstreamtv?

Owen Mehegan owen at nerdnetworks.org
Sun Dec 3 00:47:48 UTC 2006

Is there any alternative to mythstreamtv that I can use to watch tv
from home via a web browser? I fiddled with mythstream for days, but
it hasn't been maintained in some time, and I just couldn't get it to
work. It's not important enough to me to screw around with 80 config
flags in three different supporting libraries just to occasionally be
able to watch a UK soccer match while I'm at work. If there's
something more up to date that can make this happen, I'd like to give
it a try. Thanks!
--
owen at nerdnetworks.org (Owen B. Mehegan)
'i am not a mathametician or computer programer ,but i do have