[mythtv-users] LIRC/Remote Troubleshooting

Eric Thelin eric.thelin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 18:05:36 UTC 2006

Correction, I just checked and I still had irexec in my start up
script and without it I don't see any connection to lircd.  So I am in
exactly the same boat as everyone else.  Mythfrontend isn't conncting
to lircd.  Sorry if my post hindered anyone by making it sound like my
case is different.

Eric