[mythtv-users] MediaMVP "Connection Lost" ???

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 17:42:22 UTC 2006

My MediaMVPs stopped working.  I don't think I've changed the version of
Myth I'm running but it is possible I did an update at some point that
merged in something that caused this.

My Myth system is running r11795 from the fixes branch.  I don't know how to
figure out what protocol version this particular backend is running but as
far as I know it is 31.  I've tried 0.3.1 of mvpmc as well as the nightly
build from Dec. 2nd and both give a "connection lost" when trying to watch a
recorded program (when generating this list of recorded programs in fact).

My guess is that I've simply gone too far forward on the MythTV and I've
gotten ahead of the mvpmc support.  But I don't think the protocol number
went beyond 31 (and 0.3.1 of mvpmc supports that protocol).

If this does sound odd to anybody, I'm open to suggestions.  Thanks.

--
Mike