[mythtv-users] **BETA** theme available

Dave Oxley dave at daveoxley.co.uk
Sat Dec 2 16:36:23 UTC 2006

Justin Hornsby wrote:
> Hoookeees, so the beta is now at 1.3 and is available to download from
> http://www.mythtvtalk.com/ProjectGrayhem/tarballs/
>
> and there's now an OSD theme at
>
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/justin.hornsby2/pg/tarballs/blootube-osd.tar.bz2
>
> just a minor fix to blootube-wide - sorted out the programme details container.
>
> Let the testing continue! (if you don't mind too much) ;-)
>
> Oh before I forget, because of the sheer size of the tarball I've now
> put an md5sums.txt file in the tarballs dir, so please verify the sum
> before installing it to be on the safe side.
>
> screenshots of both the OSD & theme are here:
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/justin.hornsby2/comingsoon/
>
> Regards,
> Justin.

The theme and OSD are now running on my machine full time. Looks great.
My only gripe is with the OSD (and I have the same gripe with isthmus)
and that is that when typing in a number to change channels it comes up
in the same place that has the current channel number if the OSD is
visible. In other words you get both numbers at the same time. Would be
good to either hide the current channel number when you start entering a
new channel number of if the new channel number appears in a new box
like the aspect change box in the top left. Hope you get what I mean?!?!?

Cheers,
Dave.