[mythtv-users] How to erase DVD-RW in mythtv ?

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at me.vt.edu
Sat Dec 2 14:09:10 UTC 2006

>> There is already a solution to do it ?
> Sine the only way to write a DVD is in MythArchive, look in there - you
> will find a checkbox to erase a -rw or +rw disk before writing.
 	I've got some extra-crappy DVD-RW that always need a --blank=full
in order to get erased.  The mythtranscode version doesn't seem to do
that, so I've so far had to do it by hand.

* Cory Papenfuss, Ph.D., PPSEL-IA                                       *
* Electrical Engineering                                                *