[mythtv-users] cx88-blackbird

Christopher Friend christopher_friend at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 2 12:01:50 UTC 2006

While we're on the subject of the HVR-1300, I did just try installing
the latest v4l code and although my other Nova-T card works fine with
it, I can't get any images or sound out of the HVR-1300, although it
will scan for channels fine (in kaffeine, dvbscan, tzap locks, but no
image/sound when tuned in to stuff). It's not really Myth related but I
did try the v4l list and I've no idea what happened to my email but it
dissapeared into thin air grr mailing lists suck anyways... Anyone know
what the problem is?

Christopher