[mythtv-users] beryl & full-screen

ikke ikke at iki.fi
Sat Dec 2 07:56:19 UTC 2006

Hello,

for my really happy surprise I noticed beryl & aixgl & mythtv work
happy together on my ubuntu 6.10 and nvidia. Looks and works really
great. But one thing bothers still. The gnome panel is shown all the
time mythtv is on. Until installing beryl the mythtv screen has been
full screen just ok. For reference, firefox sets just nicely full
screen. I wonder who is doing wrong here: mythtv not getting the right
display size from beryl, mythtv using full screen setting incorrectly
or me being blind and not finding a correct setting for that.

Anyone having a solution to this? mythtv is the svn trunk from yesterday.

 -i