[mythtv-users] LiveTV channel switching time

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Fri Dec 1 21:40:07 UTC 2006

> channel number 1-6 every press of a number to get to the channel suffers
> from that timeout.
> a --/- button might be the solution? As in the "old" TV:s.
> Is the timeout adjustable?

  I hope people in here are not confusing that time out with channel change tims :)

 But most remotes have an enter/OK button. on my remote frontends take 2
seconds to change the channel on the screen AFTER I hit OK, under 2 seconds on
my local frontend. Startup takes 3 seconds or so on thelocal frontend