[mythtv-users] PiP next to eachother?

koen mythtv koen.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 15:19:02 UTC 2006

On 11/30/06, Martijn Morriën <dj.escay at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have MythTv running with my dual tuner wintv pvr 500 mce.
> Last week I tried using picture in picture and it works excellent.
>
> I have a widescreen lcd tv and I was wondering if MythTv can show 2
> channels at the same time showing them next to eachother with the same size
> (thus not a small picture in a corner). And a button to switch sound between
> the 2?
>
> Martijn

I applied the patch to a svn install just fine after it emerged on the
mailing list.
the PBP did not work for me on my 350 tv out (it was to slow)
(you have to manualy enable it in the DB, i used mythweb for this)
And, the pip in recorded programs is cool, but as said in the mentioned
thread, it is one
big patch for tons of stuff i don't want. like the behavoir of live tv
defaulting to last watched recording