[mythtv-users] mytharchivehelper fails to get thumbnails

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 21:07:23 UTC 2006

> OK its possible I broke something in mythreplex.  I would have thought
> if anything  got broke it would be the audio, I didn't touch the video
> stream at all!
>
> Is this also happening on other files as well?
> Do you have a file you know  used to work before and does it now fail?
>
> You could try removing the --fix_sync option from the mythreplex command
> line (lines ~ 1319 and 1335) in the mythburn.py script so it should run
> mythreplex as it was before I fixed it :-)

This is the first time I have seen a failure at this step, however I
upgraded to the latest svn (from one several weeks ago) just before
running this test. Also I did not run mytharchive on these files
before the upgrade so I am not sure what caused it until I make the
change on  mythburn.py and rerun the test. I will try to do this
tonight...

John