[mythtv-users] PVR-350 Deciding

Trey Thompson trey at verustech.com
Wed Aug 30 12:42:15 UTC 2006

I've been comparing the video performance between the two, and there is
a HUGE difference between the two.  The 350's out is perfect, just like
live TV (using the hardware decoder), but going out the video card is
choppy and is obviously not 29.97 fps.

How can I troubleshoot this?

Trey Thompson
Verus Technologies