[mythtv-users] Fully delete rec from cli

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 27 14:41:59 UTC 2006

Hi Andrew,

I think that people haven't really needed something like this enough for it
to be made. (Have seen a request vaguely like this a while back IIRC) If you
could tell us why you want the system to do this, we might be able to tell
you how best to achieve your goals using the currently available
configuration options.

You might want to look into how the auto expirer can deal with priorities.
(mythfrontend - Utilities/Setup - Setup - TV Settings - General) Experiment
with that?

HTH

Steve Daniels