[mythtv-users] Mac-mini (intel) frontends - opinions

list at onnow.net list at onnow.net
Thu Aug 24 13:06:26 UTC 2006

Windows?  There is no need for boot camp or anything else.
There is a dmg floating around ( google it as I dont remember now
where I got it ) that has the frontend w/ remote support.
It installs right on the MacOS.

I am using it and it works quite well. Not one problem with it. I have
a dual core mini w/ 1 gig RAM

Mark