[mythtv-users] MythstreamTV (and mythweb) question

Drew Bernat abernat at zathras.net
Thu Aug 24 02:04:10 UTC 2006

> Try looking at mythweb's config file. On my system (fc4) it's at
> /var/www/html/config/conf.php, there is a define for video_url that
> changes the url and comes with examples including file:// and myth://.
> Don't recall which is default since I've changed it a few times. This
> does change the way that mythweb creates links but I don't know about
> mythstreamtv.

I see...

I have the following:

define('video_url', 'data/recordings');
#   define('video_url', 'file://machine_name/path_to_videos');
#   define('video_url', 'myth://slave_backend_ip:6543');

I've grepped through mythweb, but I can't see anything that can set a
myth:// URL. Is there anything in the mythbackend that will generate
the myth://?

Drew

--
Drew Bernat
abernat at zathras.net
"Gentlemen, the stegosaur. Discuss" -- Axe Koala, 8-bit Theater