[mythtv-users] tv_grab_za

Matthew Kent matthew at solveur.co.za
Wed Aug 23 18:24:36 UTC 2006

Thanks. I was using that, but when I did an update using that method, I got
MNET and GO tv not having any program listings, all "Unknown".

I would like to find out if I can get tv_grab_za to work. Because before
Myth gets to it, it fails with an error in line 367.

Regards,
Matthew Kent
Solveur
083 565 7038