[mythtv-users] Weird inverted menu colors with SVN. Any thoughts?

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Sat Aug 19 18:59:31 UTC 2006

Hi Mike,

I have tried both painters and multiple xserver reboots. (Mythtv user
crashes back to the login screen whenever you exit mythfrontend when running
the nvidia driver.)I have also tried the xv drivers with no difference. I
also did a couple of full reboots, one each nv and nvidia.  I have my system
set to use 24 bit color. I have 2 resolutions configured in xorg.conf. A
480p and 1080i modeline customized for my hdtv monitor. I even went so far
as to manually delete the contents of the cache directories as well as all
config files and then do a full virgin install. All of this works flawlessly
in 0.19.

I really would like to resolve this before the full release of 0.20 so that
I could report it in trac if it turns out to be a myth issue.