[mythtv-users] De-interlacing. Work well?

list at onnow.net list at onnow.net
Tue Aug 15 17:45:03 UTC 2006

Just a couple of questions for you please.  I am a bit new to MythTV
so this would really help me.

I have all stock default settings. To optimize ( I am on analog cable
with a PVR500 ) are there rate settings, capture size etc... that I
should be changing?  Is this in mythtv-setup?

I have two frnotends.  Both run at 1280x1024 ( LCD TV and TCD projector )

I would really appreciate any tips for quality etc....

Thank you!

Mark