[mythtv-users] Difficult TV reception

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 10:08:01 UTC 2006

Hi

On 8/11/06, Nick <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you using Hauppauge Nova-T DVB cards?

No.
I have two DigitalNow TinyUSB2 card and one DigitalNow Pro DVB-T

Linux reports them as:
'DigitalNow TinyUSB 2 DVB-t Receiver' which is using the driver
"Twinhan USB2.0 DVB-T receiver (TwinhanDTV Alpha/MagicBox II)"

and the "digitalnow DNTV Live! DVB-T Pro" is using Zarlink MT352 DVB-T driver.

It's the USB2 adapter that are giving me issues for the past few days.
And as I wrote they work fine under windows or using
dvbstream&mplayer...
For some reasons under mythtv they seem to register a very low signal
JY