[mythtv-users] Scanning Not Working

Dave Ansell dave at theansells.com
Thu Aug 10 08:26:27 UTC 2006

Hi,

     I am still having problems getting my channel scanning to work.

    I am using the Nova-T  DVB-T card in the UK.

     I keep getting the message   "Timeout scanning channel ID ## - No
Tables"

     I have tried increasing the timeouts but it makes no difference.

     The annoying thing is that the setup worked a while back - I am just
trying to rescan for updates.   I know all the cards are working as I can
still view existing channels on them.   The only thing which has ever
changed is the application of MythTV updates via APT repos.

   Many thanks for any help.

Dave