[mythtv-users] [OT] CD stuck in Mac Mini

Rich Wilson richaw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 05:25:41 UTC 2006

Thanks for the hint. Unfortunately, it just doesn't seem to work with
a Microsoft mouse. A friend has loaned me a Mac mouse, and
I was able to eject the CD that way. I put a note about it in the wiki,
but probably broke several rules of netiquette in the process.

On to the next step. The Ubuntu CD wouldn't boot. Sigh.
I have non-mythtv reasons for wanting Linux on the mini.

Rich