[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase not running on its own

Chris Vargas ceenvee at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 13:28:52 UTC 2006

--- "Anduin Withers" <awithers at anduin.com> wrote

> Check that the file listed in "mythfilldatabase Log
> Path" exists, is writable by the user, etc.
>
> --
> Anduin Withers

Anduin: prior to this point I've never had a file
listed in "mythfilldatabase log path" (i.e. logging
was never enabled) and it's my understanding that that
should not prevent mythfilldatabase from running.

I did try to enter a path to a log file there to see
if it would help: it did not. The scheduled time came
and went,  mythfilldatabase did not run, nothing was
logged (I assume since nothing was run by mythtv).
I've changed it back to having no path in the log

Any other ideas, or any tips on where I can check in
mythconverg to see if things are set appropriately?