[mythtv-users] Got smooth playback? please post your setup & configuratio

James Buckley xanium4332 at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 7 10:53:25 UTC 2006

I will have to create a modeline that gives exatly 50Hz, as my TV only
broadcasts 'Monitor' range values through EDID (as the DVI port is designed
for a PC). This makes it difficult to get exatly 50Hz, as most calculation
software/websites round the number to 2dp.

Still, if thats what I need then....

Couple of questions....
- what does "OpenGL vsync" do?
- should I try and get XvMC working?
- I remember someone saying to turn of OpenGL Vsync when using BOB, is this
true?

Thanks in advance