[mythtv-users] Got smooth playback? please post your setup & configuratio

James Buckley xanium4332 at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 6 19:33:44 UTC 2006

It's only $40, but my case (A silverstone LC-11) is a bit space constrained,
thus I need a flexible PCI-Express riser card, which is like a Unicorn
(everybody's heard of one, no-ones ever seen one :P). Also it's a bit of a
waste of a motherboard, as the PCI express and onboard DVI won't be used.

Still, what needs to be done needs to be done.