[mythtv-users] Modifying the video browsing

William Prochazka billprozac at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 05:26:11 UTC 2006

Ok, I have spent the better past of the past ~5monhs getting everything up
and running as perfectly as I can expect.  Now I am focusing my sights on
the finer details..the visual ones.  I have completed some ovehauls in the
MythWeb Video page (Looks much better) and hope to have some difs out soon.
The other thing that is really bugging me is the MythVideo interface on the
frontend.  I have found the "Listing" view to be the easiest to navigate but
I hate the lack of real information at the bottom.  Currently it shows
Filename and player command... who cares!  I would like to modify this to
show plot summary, director, etc.  What I need to know is is this coded into
the ap or is this configured through the theme/menus?  Hopefully it is the
latter.  I have poured through the theme files but have not found anything
that looks like it is what I want.  Any help would be much appreciated!