[mythtv-users] Error was encountered while displaying video

Harry Lipkind hil at hiltech.com
Sat Aug 5 23:20:43 UTC 2006

Hi

I am somewhat of a novice but I think I have noticed something that may
help shed some light on this.

I have isntalled a single PC with a number of different configurations
of the same copy of myth.  One is setup for IVTV, a second is setup for
DVB.  The DVB version is the only one that locks up and seems to do it
in about 20 minutes.

The DVB installation has a single Dvico USB Gold tuner attached.

If anyone wants trace information please send me detailed instructions
and I will be happy to collect and send the data.

If this has been fixed would someone point me at the solution?

Thank you

Harry