[mythtv-users] Wiki Week - an appeal

Justin Hornsby justin.hornsby at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 19:26:46 UTC 2006

> I absolutely agree.

So do I !

Let's not get bogged down in technicalities just yet, shall we?

IMHO there is still a lot of quite basic information missing from the
wiki, and still a fair bit of not-so-basic information missing, most
of which would not be affected by a particular revision of MythTV.

If I may cite an example..  Before the wiki came along (specifically
the 'daily use section') I'd RTFM about editing recordings.  I tried
and failed on many times to grasp the most basic of concepts about it
(presumably because I thought it was a lot more complicated than it
actually _is_ and I was blinded by that).  Anyway upon seeing the wiki
guide, I immediately tried it out.  Success!

There are some real gems in the wiki now - let's try to improve it
_all_ for the benefit of the MythTV community :)

regards,
Justin
IRC: Juski