[mythtv-users] Wiki Week - an appeal

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
Thu Aug 3 18:39:36 UTC 2006

    Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 14:12:08 -0400
    From: "Michael MacLeod" <mikemacleod at gmail.com>

    Lets first worry about getting content into the wiki that applies to mythtv
    period. Then worry about the versioning technicalities. I'd rather read an
    article aimed at 0.18.x, even though I'm running SVN, then not have anything
    about that subject in the wiki anyway. Even if the details are slightly
    different, any reasonably competent individual will be able to apply it to
    whatever version their working with.

    Worrying about colour-coding pages and paragraphs will be a luxury to work
    with if we have that much contact in the wiki.

I absolutely agree.