[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun

Rich Wilson richaw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 23:33:52 UTC 2006

> We have chosen to launch with MythTV as the main/reference platform -
> MythTV is a great project has full HDHomeRun support.
>
> Hopefully we will help add more MythTV users :-)
>
> Nick

Nick,

Does the HDHomeRun then act as a backend? Can it be the master
backend? (I suppose not, no hard disk? Or maybe so, using NFS?)
A special-purpose backend that can only be used for live viewing?
Or does [live] TV loop through the backend and then on to the frontend?

In other words, How does it fit into the MythTV system?

Thanks.

Rich

--
Rich Wilson