[mythtv-users] Can't download recordings from mythweb.

tony_mythtv tony_mythtv at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 13:39:30 UTC 2006

I�m trying to setup mythweb so I can download
recordings to a PC.  When I click on a recorded
program I get the following error:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access
/mythweb/data/recordings/1005_20060418210000.mpg on
this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered
while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the
request.

The URL is:

https://10.1.1.1/mythweb/data/recordings/1005_20060418210000.mpg

In the /var/www/html/mythweb/data directory I have a
link for:

recordings -> /video/tv

which is where my recordings are saved.

I�m using fc4 with: