[mythtv-users] What DVD structure does Myth "look" for on the hard drive?

junk at horizontrail.net junk at horizontrail.net
Wed Apr 19 05:22:14 UTC 2006

I have DVD's that I ripped with DVD Shrink. I'm accessing them from a share on
my XP box via SAMBA. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to what DVD's it
lists in the library (All in the same format, folder name, with vob's and ts's
inside). I end up with a mixture of DVD names that don't play anything, and VTS
01 01, 02, 03 VTS 02, 01, 02 etc. that appear to be the videos, but no
names/info are displayed.

What format does Myth expect the DVD's to look like on the drive so I can get
coverart, descriptions, etc - and have the names look right?

Thanks!