[mythtv-users] Cannot Download Listings

jazzy 639 jazzy639 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 21:30:08 UTC 2006

Hello, Hope you can help

I dont have a TV Card ATM, as I am wanting to get this working first.

I am in the UK and trying to get TV listings.

Ive got my uk_rt.conf with some channels. Then when I run /usr/bin/tv_grab_uk_rt --config-file /home/mythtv/.mythtv/uk_rt.conf > /home/mythtv/.mythtv/uk_rt.xmltv, it produces the file fine. When I then run mythfilldatabase, I get:
/home/mythtv/.mythtv/uk_rt.xmltv: 1: bad line <?xml version=...
Unexpected end of file
Failed to fetch some program info

Please help!

Thanks