[mythtv-users] lirc and lirc_mceusb2 and irw

Robert Daniel Firu dannyfiru at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 20:58:46 UTC 2006

ok, I got it working... the driver was lirc_mceusb2 for those of you
interested, and for some reason all I had to do was unplug and plug back in
and check my dmesg | grep lirc.  I recieved a message that the usb device I
just plugged in was claimed as mce remote receiver.  Anyways... now I need
to know where to place the lircrc file for the rpm install from ATrpms...
any help here?