[mythtv-users] More strange problems.

clemens at dwf.com clemens at dwf.com
Mon Apr 17 06:15:35 UTC 2006

OK, MythTV has been running OK  for several days.
Today I went in to see of 'Dr Who' was among the programs I was recording
(it didnt record on my VCR, and I wanted to see if I had lost the episode or if
I had to try again on Sunday).

I dropped out of mythfrontend, then restarted it, expecting to get to the menu
where I could go check on what was being recorded.
The BACKGROUND came up, but nothing else, nothing to choose.
Leaving it in this state for 1/2 hour, nothing changes.

OK, so Im a bit behind on SVN updates, I decided to do a 'svn update'
then did the configure/make/install, and tried again.

This time I get the textured background, with the word 'Main' across the top
and the TV set at the right.  Still on options to choose.

If I hit ENTER, I go to LiveTV, if I hit Esc I go to the exit screen, but
never any options.

Im sure this thing is working for other people, why do I seem to have such
a hard time with it?????

At the moment, all I can do is watch LiveTV, and thats not very exciting

[[ 3.2GHz Pentium4, Linux Fedora4, (updated to current date), 2x pcHDTV5000,
and one air2pc TV cards ]]

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com