[mythtv-users] Wireless Audio SPDIF pass through

Mike Choy mike at acaciaclose.co.uk
Sun Apr 16 19:06:32 UTC 2006

Hi all

I am currently looking into using either Slim device or Roku as an audio
device under SUSE to do AC3/DTS  pass through to my AV amp.
has anyone had any experience with this, to stop me going down any blind
alleys. I'm leaning towards the slim devices. They indicate that spidig
passthrough is supported.

My thinking is that this is the future of Linux Audio, rather than
messing around with USB or direct connected sound cards.

Thanks in advance
Mike C
http://www.acaciaclose.co.uk