[mythtv-users] Battlestar Galactica 1978 on SciFi

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Apr 15 00:22:25 UTC 2006

On 04/14/2006 06:58 PM, f-myth-users at media.mit.edu wrote:
>     > Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 17:57:47 -0400
>     > From: "Steven Adeff" <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com>
>
>     > I assume you set the rule to record?
>
> Well, if I go to Set Priorities and scroll down to my rule (called
> "Old BatGal (Power Search)", it claims "record at any time on any
> channel".  Is there some -other- place I needed to have set it to
> record?
>
>     > Here's my rule, which works fine with my "Record New Episodes Only"
>     > rule for getting the new series episodes.
>
>     > program.title = 'Battlestar Galactica'
>     > AND YEAR(program.originalairdate) <=1980

Although not directly related to the "why isn't it showing as about to
record" question...

Do you even have reliable originalairdate info in 0.18?  What do you get
when you execute:

SELECT DISTINCT(originalairdate) FROM program WHERE title = 'Battlestar
Galactica';

are they actual YYYY-MM-DD dates?

On the "why isn't it recording" question, what happens when you run

mythbackend --resched

Mike