[mythtv-users] MythTV channel buffer

Niels Dybdahl Niels at Dybdahl.dk
Fri Apr 14 19:47:31 UTC 2006

On 4/14/06, Felix Rubinstein <felixru at gmail.com> wrote:
> The most important feature doesn't work correctly, don't you think so, don't
> you use S-Video or don't you switch channels? Or I should waste time to
> correct the code?

I never use the direct TV. Why should I ? MythTV has recorded shows
for me that I find much more interesting than anything that is
currently on.
So I would not care if the "live tv" was completely removed. But I
understand other people watch TV differently than I do, but I do not
understand why they need MythTV for that.

Niels Dybdahl