[mythtv-users] It's not the TiVo that she loved...

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 00:22:44 UTC 2006

On 4/12/06, George Nassas <gnassas at mac.com> wrote:
> On 12-Apr-06, at 3:52 PM, Steven Adeff wrote:
>
> > It would be nice if the tree focus worked properly....
>
> Do you mean the bit where exit key takes you out of mythvideo instead
> of up one level like it does with gallery view? I noticed that while I
> was hacking around in the code but didn't change it in case people
> actually prefer that behaviour. IIRC there is a switch statement that
> needs a handler for the exit key.
>
> If that's what you mean I can add the change to my mythvideo ticket.

I'd swear I replied to this, but doesn't look like I sent it?
anyway...
no, but that would be nice too. What I'm talking about is how the two
navigation frames work.
The left frame, the directory tree, and the right frame the contents
tree. If your in the content tree and enter a folder the cursor moves
into the directory tree, at the level you were just at! It should stay
in the contents tree if your in the contents tree.

--
Steve