[mythtv-users] It's not the TiVo that she loved...

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Wed Apr 12 20:36:22 UTC 2006

On 12-Apr-06, at 3:52 PM, Steven Adeff wrote:

> It would be nice if the tree focus worked properly....

Do you mean the bit where exit key takes you out of mythvideo instead
of up one level like it does with gallery view? I noticed that while I
was hacking around in the code but didn't change it in case people
actually prefer that behaviour. IIRC there is a switch statement that
needs a handler for the exit key.

If that's what you mean I can add the change to my mythvideo ticket.

- George