[mythtv-users] It's not the TiVo that she loved...

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Wed Apr 12 19:22:57 UTC 2006

On 11-Apr-06, at 11:55 PM, Ivan Kowalenko wrote:

> Actually, I HATE the video manager. I don't want a video MANAGER. I
> think that XBMC makes a far better multimedia player than what MythTV
> currently has installed. I reboot my XBox for watching non-Myth
> videos all the time. I'd love to see a similar video manager
> implemented into MythTV. Or something like XBMC's web interface.

I also prefer the xbmc approach to video but the only real differences
I see are the ability to edit metadata while browsing and to delete
videos from the browser. Is there something else there that I don't
see?

It's not hard to add editing and deleting to the browser. I think about
doing it every so often but I'm not sure how much interest there is in
such feature.

- George