[mythtv-users] DVB-EIT

mythtv at dummgebabbel.de mythtv at dummgebabbel.de
Tue Apr 11 10:34:57 UTC 2006

Hello

Im using myth-tv 0.19 with a dvb-c card. Everything works fine beside
that epg information arent available. I know that not all channel in my
area support EPG data but most do. Kaffeine for example can read them
without probs so i know that they are available.

I compiled myth-tv with --enable-dvb --enable-eit and i can see the
following lines in my mythbackend.log

2006-04-09 22:35:26.750 EITScanner: Now looking for EIT data on channel
12080
2006-04-09 22:35:27.350 DVB#0 DVB SI Table Parser Started

but no data is ever available in the programm overview. Anyone can pls
give me a hint how to solve this.

thx allot